And it begins…
1. The feel and smell of the baby-shampooed head leaning on my shoulder.
2. Wood, stacked and fridge, full in preparation for the winter weather ahead.
3. Shiny pennies just restored through the unlikely polish of ketchup.
4. Candles lit by little hands.
5. Reaching out and connecting with strangers.
6. Four weeks of still.
7. A mother’s healing.
8. A precious, new baby boy to call nephew.
9. Quilts and cable knit blankets.
10. Time here and now.
Would you like to share your thanks for the gifts in your life?